Thursday, July 10, 2008

That's Entertainment

My husband worked late last night, so I must admit we were watching the Baby Einstein videos by 5:00 pm. When the DVD ended I flipped over to regular TV (which I never do). I went to On Demand. And I discovered the coolest thing: there's a kids section! Who knew!

I flipped through the many options and I found a "Bilingual Baby" section. We chose the "French 1" video and it was awesome! The babe loved it, I loved it, what else do you need? We watched it twice, and then watched "Italian 1".

In the world of more adult oriented entertainment, my husband and I have been watching Tina Fey's "30 Rock" on DVD at night. It is too funny. If you're looking for something new to watch, give it a shot. It is a lovely short escape from reality and makes us both laugh out loud (which is rare). Nothing wrong with a little parental escapism I say.

No comments: