Monday, November 30, 2009

Gobble Gobble

And so another long Thanksgiving weekend comes to a close.

I am truly grateful this year. I have an awesome family and amazing friends.

My thanks to I and D for hosting us all for the most lovely Thanksgiving meal. It was spectacular...all of it.

My thanks to my brother and "sister no law" for coming down from Toronto for a visit.

My thanks to my amazing kiddies and husband for being who they are.

The list could go on and on, but those are the immediate memories from the past few days.

Despite the fact I was sick with a cold (the one that never goes away but just gets a little worse and then a little better and so on), I had such a great weekend.

I hope you did too (even if you are somewhere that doesn't celebrate Thanksgiving!)

No comments: