Thursday, September 24, 2009

Nine Months

It happened just like that. For nine months I was pregnant. And on Christmas Eve my little love bug was born. It has now been nine months and we can't imagine our life without him.

I'm not sure where the time has gone, but it feels like the little guy has always been with us. I am amazed by his development and parts of me wish I could freeze time. I really do love this age and am trying to cherish all the "moments."

I think it's really cool that he is nine months old in the ninth month of 2009. Similarly, the babe turned seven months old on the seventh day of the seventh month of 2007.

To mark this special occasion, I splurged on a chocolate torte cake for tonight. My husband and I will raise a chocolate filled fork to celebrate our good fortune. We are blessed.

1 comment:

megan_maguire said...

Hi Christine,
Congratulations on your little one's 9 month birthday. My name is Megan and I work at Mom Central, a parenting website designed to provide Moms with a forum to discuss parenting topics and events, sample products, take surveys, and connect with other Moms across the country. We're planning an infant nutrition event in DC this October that I'd love to tell you more about. The purpose of the event is to provide Moms of young children with unbiased information about infant nutrition. All attendees will either be expecting a child or have a child under one year old so it will be a great opportunity to connect with other new Moms in the area. It's a free event, breakfast will be served and babysitting will be provided. If you'd like to hear more, you can email me at mmaguire@MomCentral.com or give me a call. I look forward to hearing from you!
Warm regards,
Megan Maguire
Mom Central
www.MomCentral.com
mmaguire@momcentral.com
617-244-3002
twitter: @megan_maguire