Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Congratulations!

A few words of congratulations to some good friends:

K & B had a beautiful baby boy on September 2nd, putting the labour back into labour day weekend!  Good work guys!

K & S had a sweet little girl on October 16th (I was hoping she'd arrive on my b-day which was the 20th, but no luck).  I can't wait to meet her (and her older brother!).  Why is the West Coast so far away?

And my friend Kimberly Palmer, writer and mother extraordinaire, just released Generation Earn: The Young Professional's Guide to Spending, Investing and Giving Back.  You should definitely check it out!  You can also check out her blog, Alpha Consumer, at US News and World Report.

2 comments:

Kimberly said...

Thank you Christine!!!

Mamabeing said...

Thanks! I can't wait for you to meet them too...and to meet the little guy.