Sunday, June 19, 2011

A Big Thank You

I want to send my husband a huge (virtual) hug and gigantic kiss.  I want to document how much I love him and how grateful I am that he is the Father of my children (who are not easy), and a Husband to me (who is also not easy).  Our family seems to be securely strapped into the perpetual roller coaster of life, and while there are many highs and lows, I know that the kids and I have a man who is always going to be strapped in right next to us. 

While we both continue to have our good days and our bad, we are committed to finding ways to make our family work.  We are always striving towards that "union" of parenting styles that will make for a smoother path into the future.

I know what it's like to get lost in the hassles of daily life.  And I know that I don't say thank you enough.  But today, June 19, 2011, I want it on the record that I am a grateful Wife and Mother.  I am blessed enough to have built a family and a home with my closest friend; and I want to wish him a Happy Father's Day.  Thank you for everything you do (like getting on multiple planes to fly to work-related committments on Father's Day).  All our love, C xoxo 

No comments: