Sunday, April 19, 2009

The Bob

I have not been much of a breast pumper since my son was born. But on Thursday, Friday and Saturday morning, I pumped what I could (total: 4.5 oz). I had a much anticipated hair appointment on Saturday and had to leave enough milk that my husband would be covered for feedings. I've been to this stylist once before and had been really pleased. Yesterday I had over 3 inches cut off and ended up with a bob. I don't like it. I feel like I look even more like a stay-at-home Mom now. There is no edge to this haircut and I am sad. I only go 2 or 3 times a year. ANYWAY.

We tried rice cereal with the babe #2 today. He swallowed it down like a champ and then topped it off with a feeding from me. He then proceeded to spit it all up. I think he's a greedy eater and overwhelmed his stomach. Unfortunately he's been spitting up a lot more all afternoon and evening. Not sure if I gave him way too much or it doesn't agree with him (hopefully not because of a food allergy). We'll see how it goes tomorrow. I will keep it to a super small feeding.

It was gorgeous yesterday and I got the babe out with the side walk chalk. That stuff rocks and has already proven a wise investment.

Gotta run....bath time is calling.

No comments: