Thursday, January 6, 2011

Belated Wishes

On December 23rd, my beloved husband turned 40.  I'm not going to go on about it, but I am eternally grateful to this man for giving me love, understanding, friendship, companionship, and 2 amazing little children.  I love you and wish you many, many more happy days.

Happy Birthday, dear husband.

On December 24th, my sweet little baby boy turned 2 years old.  I am quickly having to come to terms with the fact that he isn't a baby anymore.  I am thrilled to have the opportunity to hang out with him every day and watch him learn and grow.  I think you savour things a little more when you know it's your last child.  I am trying to slow down and enjoy the little things more with him.  Every development, every new word and every new day with him seems like such a gift. I can not imagine tiring of kissing his little feet and fat cheeks. 

Happy birthday, little guy.  Your Mama, Papa and big sister all adore you.

And to all the other December birthdays out there, hope you had a great one!

No comments: