Friday, May 14, 2010

The Front Lawn

Remember yesterday when I went on and on about how challenging our front lawn is (getting the kids from the car to the front door)?  Well most days this is the truth.  But because I wrote about it yesterday, and because my brother and sister-no-law (SNL) are in town visiting, I have to take it back (but just for today).

We had a most amazing time on the front lawn today.  Shoes were off, the kids were running around in the grass screaming with joy, and my bro and SNL were chasing them all around the place.  My hubby also took the day off and was working the soil in the garden a little more.

It made me so happy to have the space to enjoy the crazy summer weather, and to bask in the joy of my awesome family. 

Friday afternoon with 4 adults and 2 kids is a lot easier to handle than Friday afternoon with 1 adult and 2 kids!!

No comments: