Sunday, July 11, 2010

An Old Soul

I had a little chat with the babe's new teacher on Friday at pick up (the babe was finishing up her sports program at the time).  We spoke about how the babe is doing so much better these days and that her outlandish behavior of a few weeks ago was probably just a result of changing classrooms and having a new teacher.  It was a huge relief!

The babe's teacher continued on and told me a few stories about some recent conversations with the babe.  Apparently even my daughter's teacher forgets she's speaking with a 3.5 year old sometimes because the babe is so verbal and has such a high level of comprehension.  I was also told that my daughter can be a drama queen (no surprise there), and that she is an old soul.

It is that last comment that makes me feel reassured.  The babe has so many amazing qualities, but for a 3.5 year old to be an old soul...well that's just cool.

PS-I realize I dropped the ball yesterday and didn't post.  I just didn't have it in me, and I decided that was OK.  I figured you wouldn't hold it against me.

No comments: